Insurance Relief has an exciting opportunity for an employee benefits department supervisor in Sacramento, California.
Are you looking for the next big step in your insurance career? If you enjoy managing a book of business while providing leadership to a strong team of benefits professionals, this may be the career path for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of employees as well as handling the day to day account management of a select number of large group accounts. This role is responsible for four major areas:
Service Team Management
- Assisting in the hiring process and annual employee reviews.
- Regular coaching, training and education for team members.
- Departmental process review and procedures.
- Work closely with consulting team to develop benefits program strategies for clients.
- Maintain data and analytics reports for clients.
- Prepare requests for proposal (RFP’s) for clients.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on all aspects of applicable compliance regulations.
- Train department on compliance matters and their applicability to clients.
- Create and distribute all required notices, documents and filings.
Communications & Technology
- Assist clients with the design and implementation of communication materials for open enrollment and other programs.
- Maintain knowledge of technology vendors and assist with sourcing and implementation of applicable vendors.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have a Associate of Bachelor degree and completion of an Insurance Study Program or industry equivalent. Additionally, applicants much have 7+ years of benefit insurance experience including strong knowledge of insurance terminology, concepts and coverage.
Learn more about this outstanding insurance job in Sacramento, CA!
Looking for more great insurance careers?
If you are an insurance professional looking for work, Insurance Relief can help you. We are your ally in the job search, a company that understands your unique skills and needs because we specialize in the insurance industry. We take the time to work with you and find out what your particular goals are; then we work to place you in a fulfilling job. Give Insurance Relief a call today.